Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Photo Contest

My dear dad, who also enjoys photography,
entered a photo contest last summer at the library.
He encouraged me to enter as well, but time did not permit.
This year, he's got me thinking about it ahead of time
so that I can prepare something.
I have it narrowed down to these 13 at Flickr.

Narrowing it down further is the trick.
Flickr Members, can you help? 

If you have a minute,
would you stop by my Flickr account and take a look?
Let me know if you have a favorite by leaving a comment.
[You must be logged in to Flickr.]

Thanks so much!  You're the BEST!  ~Sally

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...