Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Favorite Season

What is your favorite season?


Sweet Shot Day

I always hesitate when asked that question.
I know I don't like WINTER.
That's a no-brainer.

FALL is enjoyable, if we're speaking of the weather.
However, it still is a back-to-school reminder for me,
which makes me ever-so-sad (yes, still).
Just the sight of those back-to-school sale papers
makes me a little nauseous.

I always thought SUMMER was my favorite.
I love the break in the routine,
and more relaxed days with fewer expectations.
However, even that has changed
since the advent of summer jobs for me and the kids.
Which is not to say that I still don't love summer.

But...as I grow older,
I have learned to more fully appreciate the beauty that is SPRING.
Since I have become interested in photography,
I seem to gravitate toward photographing flowers
in their various stages of development.
That is a never-ending fascination for me.

And so, for me: Spring.

But just to be on the safe side,
ask me again in July.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...