Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring Photo Rollover

Go ahead, roll over the photo with your mouse.
Mmmhmm - a little something I learned HERE today.
All the decorator-bloggers do it,
and I just couldn't resist trying it
with some shots of our Pear Tree.


I will probably never again use this feature.
But, I could -- now that I know how easy it is.
That is all.
Have a lovely day.

p.s.  Have you tried something new today?

This just in...
Since I've filed this post under "blogging," I thought I would add some additional "good blogging information."  Have you backed up your blog today?  Yesterday?  How about ever?  Cheryl at "Tidy Mom" tells you how to do it HERE, and it's oh-so-easy!   Thanks Cheryl! 


1 comment:

  1. That is so cool Sally!
    Oh, and I bought my first bottle of Modge Podge last week. I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but by golly I'm going to decoupage something.....one of these days!
    Yes, I just backed up my blog for the first time a couple weeks ago. Finally. It's about time!
    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...