Thursday, April 21, 2011

4/21/11 Daybook #3

~ For Today ~

Outside my window...
the sun is shining!

I am thinking...
how hard it is to accept "NO" answers to prayer.
However, a closed door does give clear direction
in and of itself.

I am thankful for...
friendships that stand the test of time.

From the kitchen...
The kids just finished making their lunches,
and I'm wondering what I'll eat ...

I am creating...
a new blog for the summer day camp at our church.
We'll use it to help keep parents informed.

I am wearing...
bare feet, jeans, and an old navy american flag t-shirt from 2003.
(They don't make them like they did in 2003!)

I am going...
no place today.
Oh how I love days with no commitments! 

I am reading...
Take Two by Karen Kingsbury. 

On my mind...
rearranging things on the walls & waiting for a delivery.
Disappointment.  God is in control.
I have great kids, and an awesome husband. 

Around the house...
the closet door came off its track.  Oy.

One of my favorite things...
watching the black-capped chickadees flit around our yard.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
lots of "routine" things are canceled for Holy Week.
Looking forward to Easter dinner at my parents.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...