I am SO THERE right now. I am at a blogging low. I long to post something... anything... to be present here, but people: I got nothin'.
In case you're wondering what I've been up to instead of blogging, I've been:
* drinking hot tea
* wishing the winter away
* rubbing my hands together to keep warm
* circling scarves infinitively around my neck, indoors and out
* trying to keep up with the laundry
* NOT taking pictures
* watching my hubby can applesauce
* wishing for sunshine
* working on Project Life scrapbooks for a friend
* waiting for the sun to come out, so I can take some indoor pictures
* staying home because things have been cancelled
* wishing the winter away again [and again]
* drinking more hot tea
* NOT being creative & wondering where those creative juices have gone this year?
* still drinking out of Christmas mugs
* watching my hubby can MORE applesauce
* finally putting the Christmas mugs & all of the other Christmas stragglers away
* having a friend over for lunch
* baking bread in the bread machine -- though I want to try THIS METHOD!
and last but not least:
* thinking about making a Valentine wreath for my front porch, but haven't gotten to the store for those specific supplies yet
What's new with YOU this Friday?
TGIF ~ and have a great weekend!