Monday, November 17, 2014

Project Life Update ~ 11.17.14

Wow, have I ever been out of touch lately.  Life has taken a few twists and turns that have kept me busy, and away from blogging.  Hopefully things will slow down a little around the holidays (go ahead and laugh at the fact that I actually BELIEVE this!), and I can get back to some chit-chat around here.  I really miss it!

I recently realized that I had taken photos of a few new scrapbook pages, but never shared them with you.  For the most part, these pages are about family adventures - one of which is the Mum Fest.  I shared about that HERE.

I've been pretty lax when it comes to keeping up with picture taking for the blog, so there are other completed pages that I still have to photograph for you.

One of those pages I cannot show you, but I will tell you about.  Many of you know that I work at our church providing nursery-care during the week for moms who attend English classes, Bible studies, and mom's club. I cannot tell you how these sweet little ones steal pieces of my heart.  I want to remember their faces, for all-too-soon, they move on to the next department -- or in some cases, move away.  One day, I decided to snap a bunch of pictures to preserve in my scrapbook.  I don't think I have to tell you that the page is especially precious to me.  I won't share the pictures of my precious MINORS here, but suffice it to say... they are cuties!!!

That's all for now, friends.  Stay tuned for more, coming... well, hopefully SOONER than later!  Thanks for hanging in there with me.

 a college soccer game :: an apple orchard and a dam spotted on the ride home


lunch with a friend :: celebrating our 22nd anniversary
...and the Mum Fest


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...