Monday, October 8, 2012

Back to Busy-ness

My word, how a week can get away from you!

Ten days ago, I started out with (what the dr. thought was) something "viral", and ended up with a bronchial infection!

What did I learn?  Trust your gut when you know something isn't right.  Also: correct meds for the right situation makes all the difference in the world.

And you know it's been a good (?better?) day when:  your daughter comes home after school, and her first words to you are, "Mama!  You're dressed!"  Oh yeah.  Last week was that kind of week.

So here's to getting dressed, and getting back to the busy-ness of life!

But also, here are a few things that made me smile during the past week... when I wasn't exactly in a smile-wearing kind of mood.

  • the realization that my daughter had tidied up the kitchen, putting things away exactly the way that I would have.  EXACTLY.  That girl doesn't miss a trick!
  • realizing I had won, and then receiving my beautiful velvet pumpkins from the LoveFeast Shop (thanks to Claudia @ Mockingbird Hill Cottage for hosting the giveaway!)
  • my sweet hubby coming home from some errand-running with this beautiful rose...

Happy Monday!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...