Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Winter, Spring, Summer, & Fall

I am not especially thankful for winter.  There.  I said it.

It does, however, have it's beautiful moments
-- this one from an icy morning last year around this time.

Winter does give me a stronger appreciation for spring, summer, and fall.
(really strong)

Since I woke up this morning, the temperature has moved
from a bitter 5°F to a balmy 15°F.
We're only looking for a high of 18 for today.

So, these are the images I choose to hold close today:

Spring buds.

Summer thunderstorms.

Fall foliage.

If, like me, you're not a "winter person,"
what is it that helps you get through this season?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...