Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Big One-Three



On Wednesday, my dear daughter turned the big ONE-THREE.
Today, we celebrated with a house full of family.
By the time everyone went home this evening, I was feeling a little melancholy.
More than a little, actually.
I don't remember feeling like this when my son turned thirteen.
It seems as though a page has been turned,
or a corner, or something...
Maybe it's a simply a "girl thing?"

All I know is,
growing up isn't for wimps.
{And it's not easy for the kids either!}


Everyone is the age of their heart.
~Guatemalan Proverb 




I'm linking up with Rebecca @ Simple as That,
with Cha Cha @ Sit Relax and Read,
and last but not least: w/ Stephanie @ Ni Hao Y'all



Sit Relax and Read


Ni Hao Yall


1 comment:

  1. So sweet, My girl is 11 and I can NOT wrap my brain around it. Hope you all had a beautiful day. Thank You so much for linking up and sharing what you were Sentimental about.

    Cha Cha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...