Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Philippians 4:8

Sometimes circumstances have a way of dragging me down... making me feel sorry for myself, or frustrated, or just sad.  There's nothing worse (for me) than when my kids are sick, and we've really been battling sickness this (school)year!

For me, it truly has to be a conscious decision NOT to let this stuff get to me, and to try to rise above it.  This scripture reminded me this morning:


So today, I'm choosing to think about all of the things I can praise God for.  Keeping my mind on true, noble, just, pure, and lovely things will surely lift my spirit!

What Bible verses help you keep things in perspective?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...