Monday, June 4, 2012

This Is What Happens...

Both the Rosemary and the garden hose got left out all winter.  This is not typical.  Both usually get taken into the garage. Apparently, we didn't really take winter too seriously this year. Though the rosemary has been revived (the first time I ever remember that happening), the garden hose isn't looking so good.  I've noticed that it has sprung a leak. Perhaps we'll fix it, or perhaps we'll enjoy that little shot of cold water in our faces when we reach over to turn the water off after a morning of pulling weeds.  (Not that this has happened to me...)



3 comments:

  1. Well, I admit it...it's happened to me...more than once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha!! Yep. It's happened to me too. I don't laugh AT you - but I laugh WITH you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting! Sorry to hear about your hose! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...