Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Peace on Earth

Peace can so easily evade us at this time of year, can't it?  PEACE ON EARTH -- oh that it could be so!  But like so many things in life, peace begins at home.  As the song says:


"Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me!"


And so, as we enter this Christmas season, I need to think about MY heart.

What I LET trouble me.
What I LET stress me out.
What I cannot control.
What isn't MY problem to solve.

To some of us, these are big ticket items on our heart.  To others, it might just be the daily dailies that we get caught up in -- the "expectations" for the season.

In either case, for ME, I need to let go of those things and instead, SEEK PEACE... and EXPECT JOY.


Peace be with you this Christmas Season!


2 comments:

  1. What a great reminder Sally, for any season! :) I should print this out and tape it to the fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good reminder for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...