Sunday, May 5, 2013

What's Up? ~ Token Tulips

It seems to me that when we moved into this house almost thirteen years ago, we had a lot more tulips.  It could be that I was wearing the rose-colored glasses of a new homeowner, but I'm pretty sure the squirrels have done some creative re-landscaping in our neighborhood since then.  It looks like we have not even been the beneficiaries of the re-placement of our own tulips.  Really.  The squirrels need to learn the lot lines.  I'm just sayin'.

So, until it's time to plant bulbs in the fall, I guess we'll just have to enjoy our "token tulips."








1 comment:

  1. They say "Spring for sure". So pretty! The photos are crystal clear, especially that last one. Just lovely...

    Sharon
    http://makeitorfixit.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...