Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Not Too Seriously


For the most part, we don't take ourselves too seriously around here.  For the most part, we are all pretty good at laughing at ourselves.  Here's a perfect example.

Last night, I remembered a dream from the previous night, and I shared it with my daughter.  The dream was a little odd in that I had a mustache.  Yep.  I looked in the mirror and there it was.  In the dream, it wasn't at all strange to me that I had a mustache... only that it was quite raggedy and uneven.  I was in a quandary about how to best even it up.  Do you trim it to match up with the top or the bottom of your lip, I wondered.

At this point in my explanation to my daughter, she held up her hand and amid hysterical laughter said, "Wait, wait!  Mom, you didn't think maybe you should just SHAVE?"

LAUGHING OUT LOUD, LOUDLY.

Nope.  That idea never crossed my mind.

See what I mean?

Not too seriously.

2 comments:

  1. I'm am actually laughing out loud right now! That is funny....while I was reading, shaving never entered my mind either. I just thought (as any good creative DIYer would) how can I make this look pretty!! ;) Leave it to the kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...