Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Quotable Quotes

Sometimes when I read a blog post, there is one sentence that speaks to me.  Sometimes it is an original thought from the blogger.  Other times it is a quote shared.  Either way,  I like to collect these thoughts and read over them from time to time.

Here is my most recent collection:

"I walked through her door, and the room felt like a hug."
~from Shannan @Flower Patch FarmGirl.


"Where there's tea, there's hope."
~ Sir Arthur W. Pinero



"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize
how good things really are. "
~ Marianne Williamson

"First impressions and parting words matter.  Every time. "
~ Tricia Lott Williford

1 comment:

  1. All great quotes, here. TY, Sally, for finding my choice of joy quote inspiring. I am really motivated by my "word for 2013". xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...