Sunday, August 14, 2011

You Don't Think I'm Crazy! (Right?)

Thanks to my friend Cha Cha @ The Heartfelt Home and her Sentimental Sundays, I met Michele from Imperfectly Wonderful World.

I knew that Michele and I could be friends when I read this on one of her blog posts:

"Most of my real life friends don't know that I blog.
I'm not sure if they would get it
or if they would think I'm crazy. 
I'm so thankful for you, blog friends,
because you get it (get me)
and you don't think I'm crazy."
 
(Well said, Michele!  I feel the same way!)  I think that there are probably LOTS of good reasons to get to know Michele.  Here's one: she is hosting her first giveaway -- a  $25 shop credit for The Pleated Poppy.  The only problem with this giveaway is that everything is so cute that I don't know how I'd ever decide what to buy!  Check it out, and you'll see what I mean.  

While you're at it, check out Michele's BLOG as well.  That's where I'm headed next!  (That's also where you'll learn all the details of the giveaway!)
Photobucketthe pleated poppy blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...